Scott Horton on Syria, Russia, and the US Presidential Election - Tom Woods Show (11/01/2016)
The situation in Syria is dangerous and volatile, with the potential for an American conflict with Russia very real. Scott Horton helps us evaluate what the two major candidates have had to say about this critically important subject.
At the start of the interview Woods asks Horton about this new organization. Then after five minutes they get into the Syria discussion.
Most Recent Posts
- The Eight Forces That Are Pressuring Profits - Charles Hugh-Smith (01/17/2017)
- What to Watch Out for in a Trump Presidency - Tom Woods Show (01/17/2017)
- The Big Stock Moves Come Out Of This Simple Chart Pattern - Mike Swanson (01/17/2017)
- Here comes Trump...Market analysis for the week of 1/16/17 - Mike Saul (01/15/2017)
- Protests in Mexico Push Country to Brink of Revolution and Nobody’s Talking About It - Nick Bernabe (01/13/2017)
- Big Gold Buying Coming - Adam Hamilton (01/13/2017)
- Massive VIX Warning for all Traders - John Winston (01/13/2017)
- The Bizarre Far-Right Billionaire Behind Trump's Presidency - The Real News (01/13/2017)
- Marc Faber Tells CNBC that Trump Will Soon Be Begging for QE4 (01/12/2017)
- Did John McCain 'Launder' Dodgy Trump Intel Dossier? - Daniel McAdams (01/12/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Donald Trump Stock To Trade
This free special WSW report is devoted to the emergence of new stock market sector leadership following the election of Donald Trump. It includes our latest stock pick to benefit from Trump's programs. Do not think about buying any other stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here