Listen to My Interview About Successful Trading Strategies - Mike Swanson (10/31/2016)
This comprehensive interview I did with TheTradersPlan.com is well worth listening to.
It wasn't the typical interview about current market action I usually am asked to do, but instead it was about successful trading and investing strategies.
You can listen to it here.
This interview I did in March was part of a series of 13 interviews host Steven Cawiezell did with top traders and top market timers. It is similar to the famous MarketWizards series.
1)How the trading world has evolved since I got started in the 1990's.
2)How more and more people are trading ETF's instead of stocks and how this is impacting how they see the stock market.
3)How I use ETF's with a specific money management strategy to reduce risks and smooth out returns.
4)How a dumbing down process has been going on in the financial media in the past few years to set people up for failure.
Again to listen to the interview just go here.
If you are new to this website then you need to get on my email list to get future action updates. To do that click here.
Most Recent Posts
- Rick Rule: Weakness In Gold Equities Has Me Very Excited - Palisade Radio (03/26/2017)
- What Is The Ochelli Effect? (03/26/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q4’16 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (03/24/2017)
- Libertarian Angle: Trump's Budget Proposal - Future of Freedom Foundation (03/24/2017)
- Special Stock Market Mastermind Session With David Skarica - Lessons from March 23 - Mike Swanson (03/23/2017)
- Watch Health Care Bill Today and Buy Mining Stocks That Pop - Mike Swanson (03/23/2017)
- Global Empire - Capitalism and Democracy - Tariq Ali (03/23/2017)
- 800 Families File Lawsuit Against Saudi Arabia over 9/11 - Carey Wedler (03/22/2017)
- Our Stock Market Bubble and the Weirdness Inside DC - Mike Swanson (03/22/2017)
- Yes I Have A Buy on Gold and Gold Mining Stocks Now - Mike Swanson (03/21/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here