Wait For a Stock Market Correction Before You Buy and Ignore the Hype - Mike Swanson (10/28/2016)
In this interview with Jim Goddard who hosts This Week In Money of www.howestreet.com I gave him my overview of the financial markets right now.
We talked the other week about how Warren Buffett has built up what is a record $75 billion cash position for himself.
He is not trying to chase fad stocks that they talk about on CNBC or getting himself fully invested in the stock market right now.
The stock market is dead and simply floating around lulling people asleep.
In reality the best way to buy stocks is to buy AFTER they drop and not to chase rallies and hype.
The market is likely to fall more before this year is over as the S&P 500 is just bouncing off of its recent 2120 support level getting into a position to go through it.
So I think people should be patient right now before they buy.
If you are new to this website then you need to get on my free email list for action updates by clicking here.
Most Recent Posts
- My Thoughts on Gold Trends Now and Bitcoin Futures - Mike Swanson (12/11/2017)
- Bitcoin futures are here, + end of year move in the stock market - Mike "Tiny" Saul (12/11/2017)
- Greece Emerges from Economic Crisis with Increased Inequality - The Real News (12/08/2017)
- Interactive Brokers Sees Total Chaos with Bitcoin Futures Coming - CNBC (12/08/2017)
- Trump Wants a Secret Spy Network Around the World to Fight the ‘Deep State’: Report - Jake Anderson (12/08/2017)
- New Marc Faber Interview - Revenge Economist (12/08/2017)
- The JFK Files : The Murder of a President - The Fifth Estate (12/08/2017)
- Ron Paul's Market Update --- Bitcoin Wins The Twitter Poll Against Gold (12/08/2017)
- What Is Money? (Yes, We're Talking About Bitcoin) - Charles Hugh Smith (12/07/2017)
- Senate Tax Plan Targets Your Trading Account - Bloomberg (12/07/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here