Wait For a Stock Market Correction Before You Buy and Ignore the Hype - Mike Swanson (10/28/2016)
In this interview with Jim Goddard who hosts This Week In Money of www.howestreet.com I gave him my overview of the financial markets right now.
We talked the other week about how Warren Buffett has built up what is a record $75 billion cash position for himself.
He is not trying to chase fad stocks that they talk about on CNBC or getting himself fully invested in the stock market right now.
The stock market is dead and simply floating around lulling people asleep.
In reality the best way to buy stocks is to buy AFTER they drop and not to chase rallies and hype.
The market is likely to fall more before this year is over as the S&P 500 is just bouncing off of its recent 2120 support level getting into a position to go through it.
So I think people should be patient right now before they buy.
If you are new to this website then you need to get on my free email list for action updates by clicking here.
Most Recent Posts
- Migration of the Tax Donkeys - Charles Hugh Smith (10/19/2017)
- Somalia Bombing an Outgrowth of Foreign Meddling - The Real News (10/19/2017)
- Seeking More QE for Japan — Abe Calls Snap Election - Brendan Brown (10/19/2017)
- Ochelli Effect: Ken Burns on the Vietnam War in 1967 - Mike Swanson (10/19/2017)
- Jim Cramer Defends NFLX Against Those That Sell - CNBC (10/18/2017)
- Fraud, Exploitation and Collusion: America's Pharmaceutical Industry - Charles Hugh Smith (10/18/2017)
- Trump And Iran: Have The Neocons Won? - Ron Paul Institute (10/18/2017)
- Slain Maltese Journalist Had Powerful Enemies - The Real News (10/18/2017)
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here