Have Oil Prices Bottomed Yet? - Mike Swanson (10/14/2016)
I just did the above interview with Jim Goddard for howestreet.com.
Right now I get many emails from people who want to buy oil stocks and questions about oil.
I use simple technical analysis patterns to figure out the big picture of a market, and oil has not started a bull market yet.
I explain why.
I also explain the evidence that big traders are actually short selling and betting against oil on this recent bounce.
The gold price chart started a new bull market in January, but oil has not done that yet.
If this is the first time you have come to this website then you need to get on my free email list to get future updates. To do that go here.
Most Recent Posts
- Rick Rule: Weakness In Gold Equities Has Me Very Excited - Palisade Radio (03/26/2017)
- What Is The Ochelli Effect? (03/26/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q4’16 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (03/24/2017)
- Libertarian Angle: Trump's Budget Proposal - Future of Freedom Foundation (03/24/2017)
- Special Stock Market Mastermind Session With David Skarica - Lessons from March 23 - Mike Swanson (03/23/2017)
- Watch Health Care Bill Today and Buy Mining Stocks That Pop - Mike Swanson (03/23/2017)
- Global Empire - Capitalism and Democracy - Tariq Ali (03/23/2017)
- 800 Families File Lawsuit Against Saudi Arabia over 9/11 - Carey Wedler (03/22/2017)
- Our Stock Market Bubble and the Weirdness Inside DC - Mike Swanson (03/22/2017)
- Yes I Have A Buy on Gold and Gold Mining Stocks Now - Mike Swanson (03/21/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here