The New Bank of Japan Policy Line Will Be The Future - Mike Swanson (09/29/2016)
Japan's new policy line will end up being the future monetary policy of all central banks.
The Japanese central bank announced that it is now going to target short-term rates through bond buying and not worry about long-term rates anymore.
On the next economic downturn or stock market bust this will likely be the policy line of the Federal Reserve - and it will lead to huge inflation and higher gold chart prices.
If this is the first time you have come to this website you need to get my future updates by joining my email list. To do that click here.
Most Recent Posts
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
- Stock Market Party Coming To An End Warns Marc Faber - Kitco News (10/17/2017)
- Facebook and the US Government Are in a Race to Read Your Mind - Jake Anderson (10/17/2017)
- The Fed Is Confused about What Drives Inflation - Frank Shostak (10/17/2017)
- On Iran, Trump Follows Iraq War Neocons - The Real News (10/17/2017)
- Jim Rogers - Adventures in Finance Episode 34 (10/16/2017)
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Inflation Is Much Higher Than Advertised - Charles Hugh Smith (10/16/2017)
- Chinese Assault on Petrodollar - Darius Shahtahmasebi (10/16/2017)
- Price Projections for the S&P 500 with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (10/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here