CNBC Fast Money Sinks to New Lows - Mike Swanson (09/23/2016)
This is CNBC and this is why it is one of the most unprofessional networks on TV.
Here they have a guest on that is long gold stocks this year and likely beating the stock market averages, because they have gone up like 5X more than the S&P 500 has year to date but since he warns people on the stock market they attack him.
He says he is interested in shorting stocks so they get him on the show to smear him.
Anyone who does not agree with the producer and production values of CNBC gets attacked.
CNBC people never tell people to take money off the table after huge rallies.
What was this yelling CNBC guy telling people in 2008 before the crash?
Will he warn before the next big drop?
Or does he just say buy at any price and just pray?
CNBC ratings are so low now that they don't even report them.
It's a garbage network with garbage people that produce it.
Most Recent Posts
- Has the S&P 500 broken it's up trend? - Mike Saul (08/20/2017)
- Gold Miners’ Q2’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (08/18/2017)
- Cramer Says Stock Market Is Dropping Not Because of Trump - CNBC (08/18/2017)
- Wilkerson: Under Trump, Al Qaeda is Flourishing - The Real News (08/18/2017)
- Five Ways the Charlottesville Marches Backfired - Jeffrey Tucker (08/18/2017)
- Are We Already in Recession? - Charles Hugh Smith (08/18/2017)
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
- Will More DC Political Instability Bring Stock Market Risks? - Mike Swanson (08/17/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Breakout Targets for Gold, GDX, GDXJ - Palisade Radio (08/17/2017)
- Wall Street Leaders Attack Donald Trump -CNBC (08/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here