CNBC Fast Money Sinks to New Lows - Mike Swanson (09/23/2016)
This is CNBC and this is why it is one of the most unprofessional networks on TV.
Here they have a guest on that is long gold stocks this year and likely beating the stock market averages, because they have gone up like 5X more than the S&P 500 has year to date but since he warns people on the stock market they attack him.
He says he is interested in shorting stocks so they get him on the show to smear him.
Anyone who does not agree with the producer and production values of CNBC gets attacked.
CNBC people never tell people to take money off the table after huge rallies.
What was this yelling CNBC guy telling people in 2008 before the crash?
Will he warn before the next big drop?
Or does he just say buy at any price and just pray?
CNBC ratings are so low now that they don't even report them.
It's a garbage network with garbage people that produce it.
Most Recent Posts
- Migration of the Tax Donkeys - Charles Hugh Smith (10/19/2017)
- Somalia Bombing an Outgrowth of Foreign Meddling - The Real News (10/19/2017)
- Seeking More QE for Japan — Abe Calls Snap Election - Brendan Brown (10/19/2017)
- Ochelli Effect: Ken Burns on the Vietnam War in 1967 - Mike Swanson (10/19/2017)
- Jim Cramer Defends NFLX Against Those That Sell - CNBC (10/18/2017)
- Fraud, Exploitation and Collusion: America's Pharmaceutical Industry - Charles Hugh Smith (10/18/2017)
- Trump And Iran: Have The Neocons Won? - Ron Paul Institute (10/18/2017)
- Slain Maltese Journalist Had Powerful Enemies - The Real News (10/18/2017)
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here