Bill Gross Warns on Bonds and Stocks Says Buy Gold - Mike Swanson (08/03/2016)
Bill Gross advised that people should buy gold to protect themselves from dangerous bond action. He also warns on stocks.
And of course Bloomberg tries to dismiss what he says in this video, because most investors that watch do not want to hear anything negative about the stock market.
Instead they want reassurance and if they do not tell them what they want they will change the channel to CNBC where hype always reigns.
Maybe this should be a warning for people to instead of just throw up their hands and say "oh Bloomberg bubble girl tells me it can keep going" to instead do the study they need to do in order to be able to tell when it is ending!
The lazy bubble brain will be eliminated from the stock market in due time while the gold bug will thrive.
I can help you do that.
If you are not on my free email list then join to get my latest monthly PDF report by clicking here.
Most Recent Posts
- A Study Just Showed Why Working from Home Is Better Than Going into Work - James Holbrooks (03/28/2017)
- Why is China Selling U.S. Treasuries at an Alarming Rate? - Future Money Trends (03/28/2017)
- Why the Health Care Bill Failed, and What It Means for the Future - Tom Woods Show (03/28/2017)
- How ETF's Have Hidden Costs That Can Lower Your Portfolio Returns - Mike Swanson (03/28/2017)
- 'Meet the Press' Roundtable: Is Trump About To Shift Left? -Mike Swanson (03/27/2017)
- Forget ObamaCare, RyanCare, and any Future ReformCare--the Healthcare System Is Completely Broken - Charles Hugh-Smith (03/27/2017)
- How will the stock market react to Trump's healthcare plan not getting approval? - Mike Saul (03/26/2017)
- Rick Rule: Weakness In Gold Equities Has Me Very Excited - Palisade Radio (03/26/2017)
- What Is The Ochelli Effect? (03/26/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q4’16 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (03/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here