Bill Gross Warns on Bonds and Stocks Says Buy Gold - Mike Swanson (08/03/2016)
Bill Gross advised that people should buy gold to protect themselves from dangerous bond action. He also warns on stocks.
And of course Bloomberg tries to dismiss what he says in this video, because most investors that watch do not want to hear anything negative about the stock market.
Instead they want reassurance and if they do not tell them what they want they will change the channel to CNBC where hype always reigns.
Maybe this should be a warning for people to instead of just throw up their hands and say "oh Bloomberg bubble girl tells me it can keep going" to instead do the study they need to do in order to be able to tell when it is ending!
The lazy bubble brain will be eliminated from the stock market in due time while the gold bug will thrive.
I can help you do that.
If you are not on my free email list then join to get my latest monthly PDF report by clicking here.
Most Recent Posts
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
- Will More DC Political Instability Bring Stock Market Risks? - Mike Swanson (08/17/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Breakout Targets for Gold, GDX, GDXJ - Palisade Radio (08/17/2017)
- Wall Street Leaders Attack Donald Trump -CNBC (08/17/2017)
- What the Mainstream Doesn't Get about Bitcoin - Charles Hugh Smith (08/16/2017)
- Trumpism: The Ideology - Jeffrey Tucker (08/16/2017)
- Fox News Hosts Slam Trump Comments In Support of Far-Right Nuts (08/16/2017)
- Charlottesville: Race and Terror – VICE News (08/15/2017)
- Why Cryptocurrencies Will Never Be Safe Havens - Mark Spitznagel (08/15/2017)
- Powerlessness and Consumerism - Charles Hugh Smith (08/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here