Jim Rogers Says Deutsche Bank is Broke and a Derivatives Collapse Coming - Mike Swanson (07/29/2016)
Jim Rogers gives an update on what he sees happening in the financial markets in this interview.
Investors are now more bullish than they have been since last July according to various sentiment surveys. That's because they most Americans only watch CNBC and the S&P 500 and ignore what is happening in other markets and with gold.
So gold stocks are soaring and DB is crashing, but they do not know that.
Junior mining stocks I own have also been rising like crazy in this market.
To get my next free stock pick subscribe to my monthly PDF newsletter by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- Is that the last pullback of the year? - Mike Saul (11/19/2017)
- Gold Miners’ Q3’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (11/20/2017)
- Will We See a “Santa” Rally in the Markets This Year? - Mike Swanson (11/16/2017)
- The Retail Winners and Losers of the Earnings Season - Bloomberg (11/16/2017)
- War on ISIS - Whose Side Are We Really On? - Ron Paul Institute (11/16/2017)
- A Look at the JFK File Dump with Chuck Ochelli - The Corbett Report (11/16/2017)
- Mideast Turmoil: Follow the Oil, Follow the Money - Charles Hugh Smith (11/15/2017)
- White House Said to Consider El-Erian as Fed Vice Chair - Bloomberg (11/15/2017)
- The Ochelli Effect: News Marbles Meet Trumps Blender - Mike Swanson (11/15/2017)
- Norman Solomon and Paul Jay discuss the Struggle in the Democratic Party - The Real News (11/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here