Jim Rogers Says Deutsche Bank is Broke and a Derivatives Collapse Coming - Mike Swanson (07/29/2016)
Jim Rogers gives an update on what he sees happening in the financial markets in this interview.
Investors are now more bullish than they have been since last July according to various sentiment surveys. That's because they most Americans only watch CNBC and the S&P 500 and ignore what is happening in other markets and with gold.
So gold stocks are soaring and DB is crashing, but they do not know that.
Junior mining stocks I own have also been rising like crazy in this market.
To get my next free stock pick subscribe to my monthly PDF newsletter by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- My Interview on This Week in Money - Mike Swanson (05/28/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q1’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (05/26/2017)
- Stock Market and Gold Trend Update with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (05/26/2017)
- Is Your Cost of Living Rising? Why the Elites Aren't Worried About Inflation - Charles Hugh Smith (05/26/2017)
- ESPN and the Bursting of the Sports Bubble - William Anderson (05/25/2017)
- Was Manchester Blowback? - Ron Paul Institute (05/25/2017)
- Will The Feds Target Bitcoin as a National Security Risk? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- What Is The Purpose of Doing Deals With Saudi Arabia After 9/11? -Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- Marc Faber on Canada, Real Estate and Investing in Canada (05/24/2017)
- Warfare State at War with Trump as he Plans Warfare Against Iran - The Real News (05/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here