Jim Rogers Says Deutsche Bank is Broke and a Derivatives Collapse Coming - Mike Swanson (07/29/2016)
Jim Rogers gives an update on what he sees happening in the financial markets in this interview.
Investors are now more bullish than they have been since last July according to various sentiment surveys. That's because they most Americans only watch CNBC and the S&P 500 and ignore what is happening in other markets and with gold.
So gold stocks are soaring and DB is crashing, but they do not know that.
Junior mining stocks I own have also been rising like crazy in this market.
To get my next free stock pick subscribe to my monthly PDF newsletter by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- A Decade After the Great Recession, Risk of Economic Collapse Higher Than Ever - Marc Faber (07/26/2017)
- In the Footsteps of Rome: Is Renewal Possible? - Charles Hugh Smith (07/26/2017)
- A Look at the origins of the John Birch Society in the 1950’s and Today’s “Alt-Right” – Mike Swanson (07/26/2017)
- What's The Next Contrarian Play? - Jim Rogers (07/25/2017)
- Jim Cramer Calls a Bottom in Oil - CNBC (07/25/2017)
- When We Can No Longer Tell the Truth... - Charles Hugh Smith (07/25/2017)
- Vijay Prashad: Trump is Setting Up a 'Dangerous Confrontation' With Iran - The Real News (07/25/2017)
- Salient Features of Bull Market Peaks - John Hussman (07/24/2017)
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking...Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter - Ron Paul Institute (07/24/2017)
- Overbought in an uptrend, but will it matter? - Mike Saul (07/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here