Target Stock Crashes To Show Us How Crazed Stock Market Has Become - Mike Swanson (05/18/2016)
Target stock is crashing today as the company downgraded its earning's forecast citing "tightening" of consumer belts.
It is simply one of many stocks that have blown up this quarter during this round of earnings reports.
But look at how crazy the chart for TGT is.
TGT was in a nasty downtrend then suddenly had a big rebound in February. Then it peakes and goes slowly down and crashes today on terrible earnings. So what was the February rebound about? Robot buying? Meanwhile for past six months insiders have dumped 15% of their holdings as small fry stock players chase the crazy moves. Insiders have made millions and millions cashing out ahead of today's stock disaster. And now the small fries sit there holding the bag.
Target also bought back $3 billion shares of stock in the first three months of this year while generating $3.3 billion in revenue.
That's total insanity.
Those buybacks helped elevate the stock so insiders could cash out.
This is the stock market and how crazed it is now and how long-term investor shareholders are getting screwed by corporate management playing stock games.
Most Recent Posts
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
- Will More DC Political Instability Bring Stock Market Risks? - Mike Swanson (08/17/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Breakout Targets for Gold, GDX, GDXJ - Palisade Radio (08/17/2017)
- Wall Street Leaders Attack Donald Trump -CNBC (08/17/2017)
- What the Mainstream Doesn't Get about Bitcoin - Charles Hugh Smith (08/16/2017)
- Trumpism: The Ideology - Jeffrey Tucker (08/16/2017)
- Fox News Hosts Slam Trump Comments In Support of Far-Right Nuts (08/16/2017)
- Charlottesville: Race and Terror – VICE News (08/15/2017)
- Why Cryptocurrencies Will Never Be Safe Havens - Mark Spitznagel (08/15/2017)
- Powerlessness and Consumerism - Charles Hugh Smith (08/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here