Target Stock Crashes To Show Us How Crazed Stock Market Has Become - Mike Swanson (05/18/2016)
Target stock is crashing today as the company downgraded its earning's forecast citing "tightening" of consumer belts.
It is simply one of many stocks that have blown up this quarter during this round of earnings reports.
But look at how crazy the chart for TGT is.
TGT was in a nasty downtrend then suddenly had a big rebound in February. Then it peakes and goes slowly down and crashes today on terrible earnings. So what was the February rebound about? Robot buying? Meanwhile for past six months insiders have dumped 15% of their holdings as small fry stock players chase the crazy moves. Insiders have made millions and millions cashing out ahead of today's stock disaster. And now the small fries sit there holding the bag.
Target also bought back $3 billion shares of stock in the first three months of this year while generating $3.3 billion in revenue.
That's total insanity.
Those buybacks helped elevate the stock so insiders could cash out.
This is the stock market and how crazed it is now and how long-term investor shareholders are getting screwed by corporate management playing stock games.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Summer Doldrums - Adam Hamilton (06/23/2017)
- Will Our Grandchildren Work Only Four Hours Per Day? - Ryan McMaken (06/23/2017)
- Automation's Destruction of Jobs: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - Charles Hugh Smith (06/23/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Is Gold Going to $700 or $1,300? - Mike Swanson (06/22/2017)
- Jeffrey Sachs – “JFK’s Quest for Peace” - JFK and the National Security State (06/22/2017)
- Ochelli Effect Podcast - Oliver Stone Goes to Russia - Mike Swanson (06/22/2017)
- Alarming Signals From Chinese Debts Markets Flash Red - Mike Swanson (06/21/2/107)
- Sprott Monthly Market Update with Rick Rule: Uranium Sentiment Just Got Bearish to the Extreme - Palisade Radio (06/21/2017)
- Retail Archaeology Live From Fiesta Mall! - WTF IS THAT SMELL?!?! (06/21/2017)
- After Brexit: Germany and the EU Will Look to Asia - Alasdair Macleod (06/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here