Alan Greenspan Says Negative Interest Rates Don't Work - Mike Swanson (03/01/2016)
“Negative interests rates have no effect, why? Because people are willing to accept, essentially, a negative interest rate to hold the claims of these particular countries. That's going to change if this goes on indefinitely because somebody's going to start to move…it is clearly non-productive and that is to have this type of situation is a distortion. The big argument about excessively low interest rates for a very long period of time is that it warps the investment pattern on real investments," says Greenspan.
Of course that won't stop bubble bulls for crying out for Fed action when the market drops.
And it won't stop central banks from trying things.
But they don't work so that means they will not stop a bear market.
What they will do though is help fuel the bull market in gold.
That's why I own a core position in gold and believe everyone should too.
And it's also why I am betting against POS stocks!
And you can do that too by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
- Will More DC Political Instability Bring Stock Market Risks? - Mike Swanson (08/17/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Breakout Targets for Gold, GDX, GDXJ - Palisade Radio (08/17/2017)
- Wall Street Leaders Attack Donald Trump -CNBC (08/17/2017)
- What the Mainstream Doesn't Get about Bitcoin - Charles Hugh Smith (08/16/2017)
- Trumpism: The Ideology - Jeffrey Tucker (08/16/2017)
- Fox News Hosts Slam Trump Comments In Support of Far-Right Nuts (08/16/2017)
- Charlottesville: Race and Terror – VICE News (08/15/2017)
- Why Cryptocurrencies Will Never Be Safe Havens - Mark Spitznagel (08/15/2017)
- Powerlessness and Consumerism - Charles Hugh Smith (08/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here