Alan Greenspan Says Negative Interest Rates Don't Work - Mike Swanson (03/01/2016)
“Negative interests rates have no effect, why? Because people are willing to accept, essentially, a negative interest rate to hold the claims of these particular countries. That's going to change if this goes on indefinitely because somebody's going to start to move…it is clearly non-productive and that is to have this type of situation is a distortion. The big argument about excessively low interest rates for a very long period of time is that it warps the investment pattern on real investments," says Greenspan.
Of course that won't stop bubble bulls for crying out for Fed action when the market drops.
And it won't stop central banks from trying things.
But they don't work so that means they will not stop a bear market.
What they will do though is help fuel the bull market in gold.
That's why I own a core position in gold and believe everyone should too.
And it's also why I am betting against POS stocks!
And you can do that too by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- ESPN and the Bursting of the Sports Bubble - William Anderson (05/25/2017)
- Was Manchester Blowback? - Ron Paul Institute (05/25/2017)
- Will The Feds Target Bitcoin as a National Security Risk? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- What Is The Purpose of Doing Deals With Saudi Arabia After 9/11? -Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- Marc Faber on Canada, Real Estate and Investing in Canada (05/24/2017)
- Warfare State at War with Trump as he Plans Warfare Against Iran - The Real News (05/24/2017)
- Does the World End in Fire or Ice? Thoughts on Japan and the Inflation/Deflation Debate - Charles Hugh-Smith (05/23/2017)
- Vietnam in the Daytime - A Walk Around Saigon (05/23/2017)
- Does Politics Matter For the Stock Market? - David Skarica (05/22/2017)
- Traders Prepare for Quadruple ETF's and Gold Stock Trend Update - Mike Swanson (05/22/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here