Cramer Blames Stock Market Drops On "Angry Politics" (03/01/2015)
The stock market has been weak this year and bubble stocks have been getting hit the hardest.
In December Cramer pumped FIT shares on his show.
FIT was one of the top bought stocks in Ameritrader accounts that month.
It was a new stock with an insane valuation.
And after Cramer's pump it went straight down and crashed last month.
Instead of admitting that something is wrong with the stock market and that buying bubble stocks is now a losing game Cramer throws a fit in this video and blames the losses on "angry politics."
Cramer is scapegoating the exact same way he implies Trump is doing.
Sometimes I try to like Cramer, but I am deciding to never do that again.
People need to take responsibility for their investing decisions and he is actually now causing people more harm then good.
And in this market betting against Ameritraders and Cramer maniacs is the way to profit.
The stock market is not falling because people are watching Trump talk and are running to sell stocks.
I do not know of a single person who has done that.
It is dropping because this is a bear market and in bear markets garbage stocks like FIT crash.
That's what my POS Stocks Total Program is about it.
Get it here.
Most Recent Posts
- Bitcoin Bull Predicts $100,000 Price For TV - CNBC (12/11/207)
- My Thoughts on Gold Trends Now and Bitcoin Futures - Mike Swanson (12/11/2017)
- Bitcoin futures are here, + end of year move in the stock market - Mike "Tiny" Saul (12/11/2017)
- Greece Emerges from Economic Crisis with Increased Inequality - The Real News (12/08/2017)
- Interactive Brokers Sees Total Chaos with Bitcoin Futures Coming - CNBC (12/08/2017)
- New Marc Faber Interview - Revenge Economist (12/08/2017)
- The JFK Files : The Murder of a President - The Fifth Estate (12/08/2017)
- Ron Paul's Market Update --- Bitcoin Wins The Twitter Poll Against Gold (12/08/2017)
- What Is Money? (Yes, We're Talking About Bitcoin) - Charles Hugh Smith (12/07/2017)