Cramer Blames Stock Market Drops On "Angry Politics" (03/01/2015)
The stock market has been weak this year and bubble stocks have been getting hit the hardest.
In December Cramer pumped FIT shares on his show.
FIT was one of the top bought stocks in Ameritrader accounts that month.
It was a new stock with an insane valuation.
And after Cramer's pump it went straight down and crashed last month.
Instead of admitting that something is wrong with the stock market and that buying bubble stocks is now a losing game Cramer throws a fit in this video and blames the losses on "angry politics."
Cramer is scapegoating the exact same way he implies Trump is doing.
Sometimes I try to like Cramer, but I am deciding to never do that again.
People need to take responsibility for their investing decisions and he is actually now causing people more harm then good.
And in this market betting against Ameritraders and Cramer maniacs is the way to profit.
The stock market is not falling because people are watching Trump talk and are running to sell stocks.
I do not know of a single person who has done that.
It is dropping because this is a bear market and in bear markets garbage stocks like FIT crash.
That's what my POS Stocks Total Program is about it.
Get it here.
Most Recent Posts
- Migration of the Tax Donkeys - Charles Hugh Smith (10/19/2017)
- Somalia Bombing an Outgrowth of Foreign Meddling - The Real News (10/19/2017)
- Seeking More QE for Japan — Abe Calls Snap Election - Brendan Brown (10/19/2017)
- Ochelli Effect: Ken Burns on the Vietnam War in 1967 - Mike Swanson (10/19/2017)
- Jim Cramer Defends NFLX Against Those That Sell - CNBC (10/18/2017)
- Fraud, Exploitation and Collusion: America's Pharmaceutical Industry - Charles Hugh Smith (10/18/2017)
- Trump And Iran: Have The Neocons Won? - Ron Paul Institute (10/18/2017)
- Slain Maltese Journalist Had Powerful Enemies - The Real News (10/18/2017)
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here