Economist Bob Murphy On What The Fed Can and Cannot Do in 2016 (02/22/2016)
Recorded at the Mises Circle in Houston, Texas, on 30 January 2016. Includes an introduction by Jeff Deist.
What is happening this year to the economy and what can the Fed do and cannot do in 2016.
Will the libertarian message get swept under the rug over the next year, as the candidates unleash an orgy of statist rhetoric? Or are hopeful cracks beginning to show, as the two parties, mainstream media, academia, and PC enforcers increasingly lose credibility with the public?
As Murray Rothbard argued, libertarians by necessity should never allow themselves to get bogged down or depressed by the political landscape of the day. On the contrary, Murray argued, we should enjoy skewering the political class — and remain hopeful for the long-term prospects of liberty.
Most Recent Posts
- ESPN and the Bursting of the Sports Bubble - William Anderson (05/25/2017)
- Was Manchester Blowback? - Ron Paul Institute (05/25/2017)
- Will The Feds Target Bitcoin as a National Security Risk? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- What Is The Purpose of Doing Deals With Saudi Arabia After 9/11? -Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- Marc Faber on Canada, Real Estate and Investing in Canada (05/24/2017)
- Warfare State at War with Trump as he Plans Warfare Against Iran - The Real News (05/24/2017)
- Does the World End in Fire or Ice? Thoughts on Japan and the Inflation/Deflation Debate - Charles Hugh-Smith (05/23/2017)
- Vietnam in the Daytime - A Walk Around Saigon (05/23/2017)
- Does Politics Matter For the Stock Market? - David Skarica (05/22/2017)
- Traders Prepare for Quadruple ETF's and Gold Stock Trend Update - Mike Swanson (05/22/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here