Economist Bob Murphy On What The Fed Can and Cannot Do in 2016 (02/22/2016)
Recorded at the Mises Circle in Houston, Texas, on 30 January 2016. Includes an introduction by Jeff Deist.
What is happening this year to the economy and what can the Fed do and cannot do in 2016.
Will the libertarian message get swept under the rug over the next year, as the candidates unleash an orgy of statist rhetoric? Or are hopeful cracks beginning to show, as the two parties, mainstream media, academia, and PC enforcers increasingly lose credibility with the public?
As Murray Rothbard argued, libertarians by necessity should never allow themselves to get bogged down or depressed by the political landscape of the day. On the contrary, Murray argued, we should enjoy skewering the political class — and remain hopeful for the long-term prospects of liberty.
Most Recent Posts
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
- Stock Market Party Coming To An End Warns Marc Faber - Kitco News (10/17/2017)
- Facebook and the US Government Are in a Race to Read Your Mind - Jake Anderson (10/17/2017)
- The Fed Is Confused about What Drives Inflation - Frank Shostak (10/17/2017)
- On Iran, Trump Follows Iraq War Neocons - The Real News (10/17/2017)
- Jim Rogers - Adventures in Finance Episode 34 (10/16/2017)
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Inflation Is Much Higher Than Advertised - Charles Hugh Smith (10/16/2017)
- Chinese Assault on Petrodollar - Darius Shahtahmasebi (10/16/2017)
- Price Projections for the S&P 500 with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (10/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here