NYT: New Fear That Central Banks Are Ruining Global Growth (02/17/2016)
Central bank policies are failing and now even the NY Times is ringing its hands at them.
Negative interest rates, for example, are not only bad for bank profits and lending prospects, they can also make savers more fearful, hampering the central aim, which is to get people to spend, not hoard.
All of which can lead to a global recession.
Read full story here.
Most Recent Posts
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
- Stock Market Party Coming To An End Warns Marc Faber - Kitco News (10/17/2017)
- Facebook and the US Government Are in a Race to Read Your Mind - Jake Anderson (10/17/2017)
- The Fed Is Confused about What Drives Inflation - Frank Shostak (10/17/2017)
- On Iran, Trump Follows Iraq War Neocons - The Real News (10/17/2017)
- Jim Rogers - Adventures in Finance Episode 34 (10/16/2017)
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Inflation Is Much Higher Than Advertised - Charles Hugh Smith (10/16/2017)
- Chinese Assault on Petrodollar - Darius Shahtahmasebi (10/16/2017)
- Price Projections for the S&P 500 with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (10/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here