NYT: New Fear That Central Banks Are Ruining Global Growth (02/17/2016)
Central bank policies are failing and now even the NY Times is ringing its hands at them.
Negative interest rates, for example, are not only bad for bank profits and lending prospects, they can also make savers more fearful, hampering the central aim, which is to get people to spend, not hoard.
All of which can lead to a global recession.
Read full story here.
Most Recent Posts
- Bitcoin on Verge of Price Collapse - Mike Swanson (06/28/2017)
- Donald Trump's "Winning" Language Techniques Revealed - Mike Swanson (06/28/2017)
- Why Stock Market and Gold Predictions Are Useless Right Now - Mike Swanson (06/27/2017)
- When Will the Nasdaq Rally End? - Mike Swanson (06/27/2017)
- Republicans Still Pushing False Flags In Syria And Cold War With Russia - Ron Paul Institute (06/27/2017)
- Crude Oil In A New Bear Market? - Chris Vermeulen (06/27/2017)
- Marc Faber Sees Coming "Epic" Decline in Stocks Coming (06/26/2017)
- The Over-Criminalization of American Life - Charles Hugh Smith (06/26/2017)
- Michael Glennon – “Double Government and the 'Best Truth' about the Assassination” - JFK and the National Security State (06/26/2017)
- Healthcare stocks got a pop last week. Where's it going? - Mike Saul (06/25/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here