NYT: New Fear That Central Banks Are Ruining Global Growth (02/17/2016)
Central bank policies are failing and now even the NY Times is ringing its hands at them.
Negative interest rates, for example, are not only bad for bank profits and lending prospects, they can also make savers more fearful, hampering the central aim, which is to get people to spend, not hoard.
All of which can lead to a global recession.
Read full story here.
Most Recent Posts
- ESPN and the Bursting of the Sports Bubble - William Anderson (05/25/2017)
- Was Manchester Blowback? - Ron Paul Institute (05/25/2017)
- Will The Feds Target Bitcoin as a National Security Risk? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- What Is The Purpose of Doing Deals With Saudi Arabia After 9/11? -Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- Marc Faber on Canada, Real Estate and Investing in Canada (05/24/2017)
- Warfare State at War with Trump as he Plans Warfare Against Iran - The Real News (05/24/2017)
- Does the World End in Fire or Ice? Thoughts on Japan and the Inflation/Deflation Debate - Charles Hugh-Smith (05/23/2017)
- Vietnam in the Daytime - A Walk Around Saigon (05/23/2017)
- Does Politics Matter For the Stock Market? - David Skarica (05/22/2017)
- Traders Prepare for Quadruple ETF's and Gold Stock Trend Update - Mike Swanson (05/22/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here