NYT: New Fear That Central Banks Are Ruining Global Growth (02/17/2016)
Central bank policies are failing and now even the NY Times is ringing its hands at them.
Negative interest rates, for example, are not only bad for bank profits and lending prospects, they can also make savers more fearful, hampering the central aim, which is to get people to spend, not hoard.
All of which can lead to a global recession.
Read full story here.
Most Recent Posts
- How Can We Find The Truth In Crazy Media Times? - Mike Swanson (03/28/2017)
- A Study Just Showed Why Working from Home Is Better Than Going into Work - James Holbrooks (03/28/2017)
- Why is China Selling U.S. Treasuries at an Alarming Rate? - Future Money Trends (03/28/2017)
- Why the Health Care Bill Failed, and What It Means for the Future - Tom Woods Show (03/28/2017)
- How ETF's Have Hidden Costs That Can Lower Your Portfolio Returns - Mike Swanson (03/28/2017)
- 'Meet the Press' Roundtable: Is Trump About To Shift Left? -Mike Swanson (03/27/2017)
- Forget ObamaCare, RyanCare, and any Future ReformCare--the Healthcare System Is Completely Broken - Charles Hugh-Smith (03/27/2017)
- How will the stock market react to Trump's healthcare plan not getting approval? - Mike Saul (03/26/2017)
- Rick Rule: Weakness In Gold Equities Has Me Very Excited - Palisade Radio (03/26/2017)
- What Is The Ochelli Effect? (03/26/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here