Blackrock CEO Says Ignore Earnings Reports (02/17/2016)
Earnings reports used to be vehicles of hype and excitement, but now that they no longer are pumping stocks and many stocks have actually dumped on earnings announcements the past few months one CEO is telling people to simply ignore them and just buy and believe.
BlackRock CEO Larry Fink’s recent letter to 500 chief executives urging them for the first time to stop providing quarterly earnings estimates, is yet another plea for long-term value creation. Today, many companies are expected to execute corporate policies that reflect short-term earnings growth, thus forcing investors to rely mainly on what a stock is worth. When company forecasts are heavily based on earnings, one of the biggest problems is that they have been known to be overly optimistic.
Full story here.
Most Recent Posts
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
- Will More DC Political Instability Bring Stock Market Risks? - Mike Swanson (08/17/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Breakout Targets for Gold, GDX, GDXJ - Palisade Radio (08/17/2017)
- Wall Street Leaders Attack Donald Trump -CNBC (08/17/2017)
- What the Mainstream Doesn't Get about Bitcoin - Charles Hugh Smith (08/16/2017)
- Trumpism: The Ideology - Jeffrey Tucker (08/16/2017)
- Fox News Hosts Slam Trump Comments In Support of Far-Right Nuts (08/16/2017)
- Charlottesville: Race and Terror – VICE News (08/15/2017)
- Why Cryptocurrencies Will Never Be Safe Havens - Mark Spitznagel (08/15/2017)
- Powerlessness and Consumerism - Charles Hugh Smith (08/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here