Jim Rogers Slams Central Bankers Policy Mistake of Negative Rates (02/16/2016)
Over the past few weeks we have seen unprecedented central bank moves all over the world and they have been failing.
Jim Rogers talks about the horrible price we are all going to pay.
"We're all going to pay a horrible price for the incompetence of these central bankers," he said Monday in a TV interview with CNNMoney's Nina dos Santos. "We got a bunch of academics and bureaucrats who don't have a clue what they're doing."
However, you do not have to be a victim if you make changes in your accounts and properly diversify.
Then what they do does not really matter to you.
Just go with the market trends instead of blind faith in central bank action and you will be fine.
Most Recent Posts
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
- Stock Market Party Coming To An End Warns Marc Faber - Kitco News (10/17/2017)
- Facebook and the US Government Are in a Race to Read Your Mind - Jake Anderson (10/17/2017)
- The Fed Is Confused about What Drives Inflation - Frank Shostak (10/17/2017)
- On Iran, Trump Follows Iraq War Neocons - The Real News (10/17/2017)
- Jim Rogers - Adventures in Finance Episode 34 (10/16/2017)
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Inflation Is Much Higher Than Advertised - Charles Hugh Smith (10/16/2017)
- Chinese Assault on Petrodollar - Darius Shahtahmasebi (10/16/2017)
- Price Projections for the S&P 500 with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (10/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here