Jim Rogers Slams Central Bankers Policy Mistake of Negative Rates (02/16/2016)
Over the past few weeks we have seen unprecedented central bank moves all over the world and they have been failing.
Jim Rogers talks about the horrible price we are all going to pay.
"We're all going to pay a horrible price for the incompetence of these central bankers," he said Monday in a TV interview with CNNMoney's Nina dos Santos. "We got a bunch of academics and bureaucrats who don't have a clue what they're doing."
However, you do not have to be a victim if you make changes in your accounts and properly diversify.
Then what they do does not really matter to you.
Just go with the market trends instead of blind faith in central bank action and you will be fine.
Most Recent Posts
- Bitcoin on Verge of Price Collapse - Mike Swanson (06/28/2017)
- Donald Trump's "Winning" Language Techniques Revealed - Mike Swanson (06/28/2017)
- Why Stock Market and Gold Predictions Are Useless Right Now - Mike Swanson (06/27/2017)
- When Will the Nasdaq Rally End? - Mike Swanson (06/27/2017)
- Republicans Still Pushing False Flags In Syria And Cold War With Russia - Ron Paul Institute (06/27/2017)
- Crude Oil In A New Bear Market? - Chris Vermeulen (06/27/2017)
- Marc Faber Sees Coming "Epic" Decline in Stocks Coming (06/26/2017)
- The Over-Criminalization of American Life - Charles Hugh Smith (06/26/2017)
- Michael Glennon – “Double Government and the 'Best Truth' about the Assassination” - JFK and the National Security State (06/26/2017)
- Healthcare stocks got a pop last week. Where's it going? - Mike Saul (06/25/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here