Jim Rogers Slams Central Bankers Policy Mistake of Negative Rates (02/16/2016)
Over the past few weeks we have seen unprecedented central bank moves all over the world and they have been failing.
Jim Rogers talks about the horrible price we are all going to pay.
"We're all going to pay a horrible price for the incompetence of these central bankers," he said Monday in a TV interview with CNNMoney's Nina dos Santos. "We got a bunch of academics and bureaucrats who don't have a clue what they're doing."
However, you do not have to be a victim if you make changes in your accounts and properly diversify.
Then what they do does not really matter to you.
Just go with the market trends instead of blind faith in central bank action and you will be fine.
Most Recent Posts
- ESPN and the Bursting of the Sports Bubble - William Anderson (05/25/2017)
- Was Manchester Blowback? - Ron Paul Institute (05/25/2017)
- Will The Feds Target Bitcoin as a National Security Risk? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- What Is The Purpose of Doing Deals With Saudi Arabia After 9/11? -Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- Marc Faber on Canada, Real Estate and Investing in Canada (05/24/2017)
- Warfare State at War with Trump as he Plans Warfare Against Iran - The Real News (05/24/2017)
- Does the World End in Fire or Ice? Thoughts on Japan and the Inflation/Deflation Debate - Charles Hugh-Smith (05/23/2017)
- Vietnam in the Daytime - A Walk Around Saigon (05/23/2017)
- Does Politics Matter For the Stock Market? - David Skarica (05/22/2017)
- Traders Prepare for Quadruple ETF's and Gold Stock Trend Update - Mike Swanson (05/22/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here