NSA Looking To Snoop At You In Your Home (02/10/2016)
The Guardian reports the US national intelligence director James Clapper told Congress that the NSA is considering expanding its surveillance powers to be able to use all internet devices to spy on people in their homes.
The US intelligence chief has acknowledged for the first time that agencies might use a new generation of smart household devices to increase their surveillance capabilities.
As increasing numbers of devices connect to the internet and to one another, the so-called internet of things promises consumers increased convenience – the remotely operated thermostat from Google-owned Nest is a leading example.
For full article go here.
Most Recent Posts
- Migration of the Tax Donkeys - Charles Hugh Smith (10/19/2017)
- Somalia Bombing an Outgrowth of Foreign Meddling - The Real News (10/19/2017)
- Seeking More QE for Japan — Abe Calls Snap Election - Brendan Brown (10/19/2017)
- Ochelli Effect: Ken Burns on the Vietnam War in 1967 - Mike Swanson (10/19/2017)
- Jim Cramer Defends NFLX Against Those That Sell - CNBC (10/18/2017)
- Fraud, Exploitation and Collusion: America's Pharmaceutical Industry - Charles Hugh Smith (10/18/2017)
- Trump And Iran: Have The Neocons Won? - Ron Paul Institute (10/18/2017)
- Slain Maltese Journalist Had Powerful Enemies - The Real News (10/18/2017)
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here