NSA Looking To Snoop At You In Your Home (02/10/2016)
The Guardian reports the US national intelligence director James Clapper told Congress that the NSA is considering expanding its surveillance powers to be able to use all internet devices to spy on people in their homes.
The US intelligence chief has acknowledged for the first time that agencies might use a new generation of smart household devices to increase their surveillance capabilities.
As increasing numbers of devices connect to the internet and to one another, the so-called internet of things promises consumers increased convenience – the remotely operated thermostat from Google-owned Nest is a leading example.
For full article go here.
Most Recent Posts
- Bitcoin on Verge of Price Collapse - Mike Swanson (06/28/2017)
- Donald Trump's "Winning" Language Techniques Revealed - Mike Swanson (06/28/2017)
- Why Stock Market and Gold Predictions Are Useless Right Now - Mike Swanson (06/27/2017)
- When Will the Nasdaq Rally End? - Mike Swanson (06/27/2017)
- Republicans Still Pushing False Flags In Syria And Cold War With Russia - Ron Paul Institute (06/27/2017)
- Crude Oil In A New Bear Market? - Chris Vermeulen (06/27/2017)
- Marc Faber Sees Coming "Epic" Decline in Stocks Coming (06/26/2017)
- The Over-Criminalization of American Life - Charles Hugh Smith (06/26/2017)
- Michael Glennon – “Double Government and the 'Best Truth' about the Assassination” - JFK and the National Security State (06/26/2017)
- Healthcare stocks got a pop last week. Where's it going? - Mike Saul (06/25/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here