Lions Gate Reveals New CEO Bear Market Tactic To Deal With Stock Crashes (02/07/2016)
Lions Gate CEO appears on CNBC as his stock crashes 27% in a day.
You can tell that he is shaken up. But what is most interesting is what he says at the end of the interview.
He states he has gotten the approval to engage in more stock buybacks.
He says this to buck up bagholders and make it sound like he is going to do something to force the stock back up.
However - he says he has approval to do buybacks and not that he is going to do them.
This is going to be become a common tactic this year as more stocks drop.
Buyback programs of heavily indebted companies are coming to an end - but some CEO's will get approval to do buybacks but not really do them - and desperate bubble bulls will grasp on to such announcements to find rays of hope in a vicious bear market eating them alive.
Most Recent Posts
- The Eight Forces That Are Pressuring Profits - Charles Hugh-Smith (01/17/2017)
- What to Watch Out for in a Trump Presidency - Tom Woods Show (01/17/2017)
- The Big Stock Moves Come Out Of This Simple Chart Pattern - Mike Swanson (01/17/2017)
- Here comes Trump...Market analysis for the week of 1/16/17 - Mike Saul (01/15/2017)
- Protests in Mexico Push Country to Brink of Revolution and Nobody’s Talking About It - Nick Bernabe (01/13/2017)
- Big Gold Buying Coming - Adam Hamilton (01/13/2017)
- Massive VIX Warning for all Traders - John Winston (01/13/2017)
- The Bizarre Far-Right Billionaire Behind Trump's Presidency - The Real News (01/13/2017)
- Marc Faber Tells CNBC that Trump Will Soon Be Begging for QE4 (01/12/2017)
- Did John McCain 'Launder' Dodgy Trump Intel Dossier? - Daniel McAdams (01/12/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Donald Trump Stock To Trade
This free special WSW report is devoted to the emergence of new stock market sector leadership following the election of Donald Trump. It includes our latest stock pick to benefit from Trump's programs. Do not think about buying any other stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here