Lions Gate Reveals New CEO Bear Market Tactic To Deal With Stock Crashes (02/07/2016)
Lions Gate CEO appears on CNBC as his stock crashes 27% in a day.
You can tell that he is shaken up. But what is most interesting is what he says at the end of the interview.
He states he has gotten the approval to engage in more stock buybacks.
He says this to buck up bagholders and make it sound like he is going to do something to force the stock back up.
However - he says he has approval to do buybacks and not that he is going to do them.
This is going to be become a common tactic this year as more stocks drop.
Buyback programs of heavily indebted companies are coming to an end - but some CEO's will get approval to do buybacks but not really do them - and desperate bubble bulls will grasp on to such announcements to find rays of hope in a vicious bear market eating them alive.
Most Recent Posts
- A Study Just Showed Why Working from Home Is Better Than Going into Work - James Holbrooks (03/28/2017)
- Why is China Selling U.S. Treasuries at an Alarming Rate? - Future Money Trends (03/28/2017)
- Why the Health Care Bill Failed, and What It Means for the Future - Tom Woods Show (03/28/2017)
- How ETF's Have Hidden Costs That Can Lower Your Portfolio Returns - Mike Swanson (03/28/2017)
- 'Meet the Press' Roundtable: Is Trump About To Shift Left? -Mike Swanson (03/27/2017)
- Forget ObamaCare, RyanCare, and any Future ReformCare--the Healthcare System Is Completely Broken - Charles Hugh-Smith (03/27/2017)
- How will the stock market react to Trump's healthcare plan not getting approval? - Mike Saul (03/26/2017)
- Rick Rule: Weakness In Gold Equities Has Me Very Excited - Palisade Radio (03/26/2017)
- What Is The Ochelli Effect? (03/26/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q4’16 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (03/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here