Lions Gate Reveals New CEO Bear Market Tactic To Deal With Stock Crashes (02/07/2016)
Lions Gate CEO appears on CNBC as his stock crashes 27% in a day.
You can tell that he is shaken up. But what is most interesting is what he says at the end of the interview.
He states he has gotten the approval to engage in more stock buybacks.
He says this to buck up bagholders and make it sound like he is going to do something to force the stock back up.
However - he says he has approval to do buybacks and not that he is going to do them.
This is going to be become a common tactic this year as more stocks drop.
Buyback programs of heavily indebted companies are coming to an end - but some CEO's will get approval to do buybacks but not really do them - and desperate bubble bulls will grasp on to such announcements to find rays of hope in a vicious bear market eating them alive.
Most Recent Posts
- My Interview on This Week in Money - Mike Swanson (05/28/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q1’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (05/26/2017)
- Stock Market and Gold Trend Update with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (05/26/2017)
- Is Your Cost of Living Rising? Why the Elites Aren't Worried About Inflation - Charles Hugh Smith (05/26/2017)
- ESPN and the Bursting of the Sports Bubble - William Anderson (05/25/2017)
- Was Manchester Blowback? - Ron Paul Institute (05/25/2017)
- Will The Feds Target Bitcoin as a National Security Risk? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- What Is The Purpose of Doing Deals With Saudi Arabia After 9/11? -Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- Marc Faber on Canada, Real Estate and Investing in Canada (05/24/2017)
- Warfare State at War with Trump as he Plans Warfare Against Iran - The Real News (05/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here