Lions Gate Reveals New CEO Bear Market Tactic To Deal With Stock Crashes (02/07/2016)
Lions Gate CEO appears on CNBC as his stock crashes 27% in a day.
You can tell that he is shaken up. But what is most interesting is what he says at the end of the interview.
He states he has gotten the approval to engage in more stock buybacks.
He says this to buck up bagholders and make it sound like he is going to do something to force the stock back up.
However - he says he has approval to do buybacks and not that he is going to do them.
This is going to be become a common tactic this year as more stocks drop.
Buyback programs of heavily indebted companies are coming to an end - but some CEO's will get approval to do buybacks but not really do them - and desperate bubble bulls will grasp on to such announcements to find rays of hope in a vicious bear market eating them alive.
Most Recent Posts
- Is that the last pullback of the year? - Mike Saul (11/19/2017)
- Gold Miners’ Q3’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (11/20/2017)
- Will We See a “Santa” Rally in the Markets This Year? - Mike Swanson (11/16/2017)
- The Retail Winners and Losers of the Earnings Season - Bloomberg (11/16/2017)
- War on ISIS - Whose Side Are We Really On? - Ron Paul Institute (11/16/2017)
- A Look at the JFK File Dump with Chuck Ochelli - The Corbett Report (11/16/2017)
- Mideast Turmoil: Follow the Oil, Follow the Money - Charles Hugh Smith (11/15/2017)
- White House Said to Consider El-Erian as Fed Vice Chair - Bloomberg (11/15/2017)
- The Ochelli Effect: News Marbles Meet Trumps Blender - Mike Swanson (11/15/2017)
- Norman Solomon and Paul Jay discuss the Struggle in the Democratic Party - The Real News (11/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here