Bubble Stock LinkedIn Crashes Over 30% Overnight (02/05/2016)
LinkedIn is crashing over 30% after yesterday's earning report.
According to a Mashable article:
The professional social networking company posted a surprise loss of $8.4 million in the holiday quarter as it continues to invest in new products and services. LinkedIn also forecasted weaker sales for the upcoming quarter and year than Wall Street analysts had expected.
Like other businesses this cycle, LinkedIn CFO Steve Sordello laid some of the blame for its lower forecast on "current global economic conditions."
Full story here.
Most Recent Posts
- Rick Rule: Weakness In Gold Equities Has Me Very Excited - Palisade Radio (03/26/2017)
- What Is The Ochelli Effect? (03/26/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q4’16 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (03/24/2017)
- Libertarian Angle: Trump's Budget Proposal - Future of Freedom Foundation (03/24/2017)
- Special Stock Market Mastermind Session With David Skarica - Lessons from March 23 - Mike Swanson (03/23/2017)
- Watch Health Care Bill Today and Buy Mining Stocks That Pop - Mike Swanson (03/23/2017)
- Global Empire - Capitalism and Democracy - Tariq Ali (03/23/2017)
- 800 Families File Lawsuit Against Saudi Arabia over 9/11 - Carey Wedler (03/22/2017)
- Our Stock Market Bubble and the Weirdness Inside DC - Mike Swanson (03/22/2017)
- Yes I Have A Buy on Gold and Gold Mining Stocks Now - Mike Swanson (03/21/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here