Bubble Stock LinkedIn Crashes Over 30% Overnight (02/05/2016)
LinkedIn is crashing over 30% after yesterday's earning report.
According to a Mashable article:
The professional social networking company posted a surprise loss of $8.4 million in the holiday quarter as it continues to invest in new products and services. LinkedIn also forecasted weaker sales for the upcoming quarter and year than Wall Street analysts had expected.
Like other businesses this cycle, LinkedIn CFO Steve Sordello laid some of the blame for its lower forecast on "current global economic conditions."
Full story here.
Most Recent Posts
- Paul Singer Says He's 'Very Concerned' About Economy - Bloomberg (07/27/2017)
- Facebook Shares Jump on Earnings News with CNBC Help - Mike Swanson (07/27/2017)
- Trump vs. Sessions: A One-Sided Twitter War - The Real News (07/27/2017)
- A Decade After the Great Recession, Risk of Economic Collapse Higher Than Ever - Marc Faber (07/26/2017)
- In the Footsteps of Rome: Is Renewal Possible? - Charles Hugh Smith (07/26/2017)
- A Look at the origins of the John Birch Society in the 1950’s and Today’s “Alt-Right” – Mike Swanson (07/26/2017)
- What's The Next Contrarian Play? - Jim Rogers (07/25/2017)
- Jim Cramer Calls a Bottom in Oil - CNBC (07/25/2017)
- When We Can No Longer Tell the Truth... - Charles Hugh Smith (07/25/2017)
- Vijay Prashad: Trump is Setting Up a 'Dangerous Confrontation' With Iran - The Real News (07/25/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here