Bubble Stock LinkedIn Crashes Over 30% Overnight (02/05/2016)
LinkedIn is crashing over 30% after yesterday's earning report.
According to a Mashable article:
The professional social networking company posted a surprise loss of $8.4 million in the holiday quarter as it continues to invest in new products and services. LinkedIn also forecasted weaker sales for the upcoming quarter and year than Wall Street analysts had expected.
Like other businesses this cycle, LinkedIn CFO Steve Sordello laid some of the blame for its lower forecast on "current global economic conditions."
Full story here.
Most Recent Posts
- The Eight Forces That Are Pressuring Profits - Charles Hugh-Smith (01/17/2017)
- What to Watch Out for in a Trump Presidency - Tom Woods Show (01/17/2017)
- The Big Stock Moves Come Out Of This Simple Chart Pattern - Mike Swanson (01/17/2017)
- Here comes Trump...Market analysis for the week of 1/16/17 - Mike Saul (01/15/2017)
- Protests in Mexico Push Country to Brink of Revolution and Nobody’s Talking About It - Nick Bernabe (01/13/2017)
- Big Gold Buying Coming - Adam Hamilton (01/13/2017)
- Massive VIX Warning for all Traders - John Winston (01/13/2017)
- The Bizarre Far-Right Billionaire Behind Trump's Presidency - The Real News (01/13/2017)
- Marc Faber Tells CNBC that Trump Will Soon Be Begging for QE4 (01/12/2017)
- Did John McCain 'Launder' Dodgy Trump Intel Dossier? - Daniel McAdams (01/12/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Donald Trump Stock To Trade
This free special WSW report is devoted to the emergence of new stock market sector leadership following the election of Donald Trump. It includes our latest stock pick to benefit from Trump's programs. Do not think about buying any other stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here