Bubble Stock LinkedIn Crashes Over 30% Overnight (02/05/2016)
LinkedIn is crashing over 30% after yesterday's earning report.
According to a Mashable article:
The professional social networking company posted a surprise loss of $8.4 million in the holiday quarter as it continues to invest in new products and services. LinkedIn also forecasted weaker sales for the upcoming quarter and year than Wall Street analysts had expected.
Like other businesses this cycle, LinkedIn CFO Steve Sordello laid some of the blame for its lower forecast on "current global economic conditions."
Full story here.
Most Recent Posts
- Precious Metals Video Update: Correction Coming in the Gold Stocks...? - Jordan Roy-Byrne (02/21/2017)
- Market analysis for the week of February 20th, 2017 - Mike Saul (02/20/2017)
- Stock Market Mastermind Session with David Skarica (02/19/2017)
- Gold-Stock Volume Divergence - Adam Hamilton (02/17/2017)
- Jim Rogers - Macro Outlook in the Trump Era (02/17/2017)
- Greenwald: Empowering the "Deep State" to Undermine Trump is Prescription for Destroying Democracy (02/17/2017)
- I Am Starting to Get Concerned About Donald Trump - Mike Swanson (02/16/2017)
- US Stock Market Not Nervous About Trump - Mike Swanson (02/16/2017)
- Are Donald Trump's Advisors Turning on Themselves? - Mike Swanson (02/15/2017)
- What has been Pushing S&P 500 Higher? - Chris Vermeulen (02/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Donald Trump Stock To Trade
This free special WSW report is devoted to the emergence of new stock market sector leadership following the election of Donald Trump. It includes our latest stock pick to benefit from Trump's programs. Do not think about buying any other stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here