The "Conservative" Marco Rubio Supports Trillion Dollar Pork Program (02/05/2016)
Marco Rubio wants to increase the defense budget by a trillion dollars including $500 billion going to the F-35 pork plane. That is what is on his website. According to Fox News this makes him a "conservative"."
According to CNN:
The military risks committing itself to buying billions of dollars of F-35 fighter jets before they have demonstrated they are fit for combat, a new Pentagon report warns.
The development of the Joint Strike Fighter F-35, a fifth-generation stealth jet, has been beset by spiraling costs and schedule delays. The program's price tag is nearly $400 billion for 2,457 planes -- almost twice the initial estimate.
The F-35 is a Lockheed scam.
Marco Rubio is not a conservative, because he wants to increase the budget deficit just like Obama did.
For full story go here.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Miners’ Q3’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (11/20/2017)
- Will We See a “Santa” Rally in the Markets This Year? - Mike Swanson (11/16/2017)
- The Retail Winners and Losers of the Earnings Season - Bloomberg (11/16/2017)
- War on ISIS - Whose Side Are We Really On? - Ron Paul Institute (11/16/2017)
- A Look at the JFK File Dump with Chuck Ochelli - The Corbett Report (11/16/2017)
- Mideast Turmoil: Follow the Oil, Follow the Money - Charles Hugh Smith (11/15/2017)
- White House Said to Consider El-Erian as Fed Vice Chair - Bloomberg (11/15/2017)
- The Ochelli Effect: News Marbles Meet Trumps Blender - Mike Swanson (11/15/2017)
- Norman Solomon and Paul Jay discuss the Struggle in the Democratic Party - The Real News (11/15/2017)
- Why GE Shares Are Tumbling - Bloomberg (11/14/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here