Japanese Central Bank Introduces Negative Interest Rates (01/29/2016)
Today US stock market futures are up in the morning on news that the Japanese central bank has gotten desperate and introduced negative interest rates.
They are going to punish commercial banks with a minus 0.1% rate and said they will lower it more if needed. This is to try to push the currency lower and create inflation. All other policies in Japan have failed to create economic growth or stop its secular bear market so it is hoped that this one will.
Expect American "experts" on CNBC to call for similar policies in a year as the US stock market continues to decline.
Most Recent Posts
- How Can We Find The Truth In Crazy Media Times? - Mike Swanson (03/28/2017)
- A Study Just Showed Why Working from Home Is Better Than Going into Work - James Holbrooks (03/28/2017)
- Why is China Selling U.S. Treasuries at an Alarming Rate? - Future Money Trends (03/28/2017)
- Why the Health Care Bill Failed, and What It Means for the Future - Tom Woods Show (03/28/2017)
- How ETF's Have Hidden Costs That Can Lower Your Portfolio Returns - Mike Swanson (03/28/2017)
- 'Meet the Press' Roundtable: Is Trump About To Shift Left? -Mike Swanson (03/27/2017)
- Forget ObamaCare, RyanCare, and any Future ReformCare--the Healthcare System Is Completely Broken - Charles Hugh-Smith (03/27/2017)
- How will the stock market react to Trump's healthcare plan not getting approval? - Mike Saul (03/26/2017)
- Rick Rule: Weakness In Gold Equities Has Me Very Excited - Palisade Radio (03/26/2017)
- What Is The Ochelli Effect? (03/26/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here