Japanese Central Bank Introduces Negative Interest Rates (01/29/2016)
Today US stock market futures are up in the morning on news that the Japanese central bank has gotten desperate and introduced negative interest rates.
They are going to punish commercial banks with a minus 0.1% rate and said they will lower it more if needed. This is to try to push the currency lower and create inflation. All other policies in Japan have failed to create economic growth or stop its secular bear market so it is hoped that this one will.
Expect American "experts" on CNBC to call for similar policies in a year as the US stock market continues to decline.
Most Recent Posts
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
- Will More DC Political Instability Bring Stock Market Risks? - Mike Swanson (08/17/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Breakout Targets for Gold, GDX, GDXJ - Palisade Radio (08/17/2017)
- Wall Street Leaders Attack Donald Trump -CNBC (08/17/2017)
- What the Mainstream Doesn't Get about Bitcoin - Charles Hugh Smith (08/16/2017)
- Trumpism: The Ideology - Jeffrey Tucker (08/16/2017)
- Fox News Hosts Slam Trump Comments In Support of Far-Right Nuts (08/16/2017)
- Charlottesville: Race and Terror – VICE News (08/15/2017)
- Why Cryptocurrencies Will Never Be Safe Havens - Mark Spitznagel (08/15/2017)
- Powerlessness and Consumerism - Charles Hugh Smith (08/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here