Japanese Central Bank Introduces Negative Interest Rates (01/29/2016)
Today US stock market futures are up in the morning on news that the Japanese central bank has gotten desperate and introduced negative interest rates.
They are going to punish commercial banks with a minus 0.1% rate and said they will lower it more if needed. This is to try to push the currency lower and create inflation. All other policies in Japan have failed to create economic growth or stop its secular bear market so it is hoped that this one will.
Expect American "experts" on CNBC to call for similar policies in a year as the US stock market continues to decline.
Most Recent Posts
- Three Bubbles/Strikes and You're Out - Charles Hugh Smith (12/12/2017)
- Shiller Says 'Investors in Bitcoin Are Having Fun' - Bloomberg (12/12/2017)
- The Evil of the National Security State - Future of Freedom Foundation (12/12/2017)
- People Are Now Borrowing on Their House to Buy Bitcoin - CNBC (12/12/2017)
- Bitcoin Bull Predicts $100,000 Price For TV - CNBC (12/11/207)
- My Thoughts on Gold Trends Now and Bitcoin Futures - Mike Swanson (12/11/2017)
- Bitcoin futures are here, + end of year move in the stock market - Mike "Tiny" Saul (12/11/2017)
- Greece Emerges from Economic Crisis with Increased Inequality - The Real News (12/08/2017)
- Interactive Brokers Sees Total Chaos with Bitcoin Futures Coming - CNBC (12/08/2017)
- Trump Wants a Secret Spy Network Around the World to Fight the ‘Deep State’: Report - Jake Anderson (12/08/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here