El-Erian Begs Small-Fry To Raise Cash Immediatelly - Mike Swanson (01/28/2016)
"If you go to an investment adviser they'll tell you cash is wasted," says El-Erian, chief economic adviser at Allianz. "I don't think so."
"You will have many opportunities to buy really good names at beaten down prices," says El-Erian.
El-Erian tells people that they should raise up to 30% into cash.
I fear most people will do nothing and will just wipe themselves out of the game for good.
Simply raising a cash reserve will prevent that.
And owning gold will provide a nice boost - and if you want to actually profit when the next big stock market decline starts next month then join my POS Group by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Miners’ Q3’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (11/20/2017)
- Will We See a “Santa” Rally in the Markets This Year? - Mike Swanson (11/16/2017)
- The Retail Winners and Losers of the Earnings Season - Bloomberg (11/16/2017)
- War on ISIS - Whose Side Are We Really On? - Ron Paul Institute (11/16/2017)
- A Look at the JFK File Dump with Chuck Ochelli - The Corbett Report (11/16/2017)
- Mideast Turmoil: Follow the Oil, Follow the Money - Charles Hugh Smith (11/15/2017)
- White House Said to Consider El-Erian as Fed Vice Chair - Bloomberg (11/15/2017)
- The Ochelli Effect: News Marbles Meet Trumps Blender - Mike Swanson (11/15/2017)
- Norman Solomon and Paul Jay discuss the Struggle in the Democratic Party - The Real News (11/15/2017)
- Why GE Shares Are Tumbling - Bloomberg (11/14/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here