El-Erian Begs Small-Fry To Raise Cash Immediatelly - Mike Swanson (01/28/2016)
"If you go to an investment adviser they'll tell you cash is wasted," says El-Erian, chief economic adviser at Allianz. "I don't think so."
"You will have many opportunities to buy really good names at beaten down prices," says El-Erian.
El-Erian tells people that they should raise up to 30% into cash.
I fear most people will do nothing and will just wipe themselves out of the game for good.
Simply raising a cash reserve will prevent that.
And owning gold will provide a nice boost - and if you want to actually profit when the next big stock market decline starts next month then join my POS Group by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- Should You Buy Snapchat - SNAP - Stock? - Mike Swanson (05/30/2017)
- Yes Virginia, there will be a pullback- Market analysis for the week - Mike Saul (05/29/2017)
- My Interview on This Week in Money - Mike Swanson (05/28/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q1’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (05/26/2017)
- Stock Market and Gold Trend Update with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (05/26/2017)
- Is Your Cost of Living Rising? Why the Elites Aren't Worried About Inflation - Charles Hugh Smith (05/26/2017)
- ESPN and the Bursting of the Sports Bubble - William Anderson (05/25/2017)
- Was Manchester Blowback? - Ron Paul Institute (05/25/2017)
- Will The Feds Target Bitcoin as a National Security Risk? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- What Is The Purpose of Doing Deals With Saudi Arabia After 9/11? -Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here