El-Erian Begs Small-Fry To Raise Cash Immediatelly - Mike Swanson (01/28/2016)
"If you go to an investment adviser they'll tell you cash is wasted," says El-Erian, chief economic adviser at Allianz. "I don't think so."
"You will have many opportunities to buy really good names at beaten down prices," says El-Erian.
El-Erian tells people that they should raise up to 30% into cash.
I fear most people will do nothing and will just wipe themselves out of the game for good.
Simply raising a cash reserve will prevent that.
And owning gold will provide a nice boost - and if you want to actually profit when the next big stock market decline starts next month then join my POS Group by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- A Decade After the Great Recession, Risk of Economic Collapse Higher Than Ever - Marc Faber (07/26/2017)
- In the Footsteps of Rome: Is Renewal Possible? - Charles Hugh Smith (07/26/2017)
- A Look at the origins of the John Birch Society in the 1950’s and Today’s “Alt-Right” – Mike Swanson (07/26/2017)
- What's The Next Contrarian Play? - Jim Rogers (07/25/2017)
- Jim Cramer Calls a Bottom in Oil - CNBC (07/25/2017)
- When We Can No Longer Tell the Truth... - Charles Hugh Smith (07/25/2017)
- Vijay Prashad: Trump is Setting Up a 'Dangerous Confrontation' With Iran - The Real News (07/25/2017)
- Salient Features of Bull Market Peaks - John Hussman (07/24/2017)
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking...Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter - Ron Paul Institute (07/24/2017)
- Overbought in an uptrend, but will it matter? - Mike Saul (07/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here