The US Stock Market Drop Has Nothing To Do With China Explains Marc Faber - Mike Swanson (01/08/2016)
Marc Faber explains why China is not the cause of the market decline despite claims of stock market bubble bulls.
“The analysts and the strategists and the economists who got it all wrong about the U.S. now blame China for the market decline when, in fact, most stocks began to decline in November 2014,” said Faber, speaking to Yahoo Finance from Thailand.
Faber is absolutely correct and the trend of more stocks falling than going up is simply continuing this year.
That means that US stock market traders need to bet against stocks if they are serious about trading individual stocks to make money instead of doing it just to gamble.
This is why I have setup my short selling group to kick off this year.
To join and get in go here.
Most Recent Posts
- My Interview on This Week in Money - Mike Swanson (05/28/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q1’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (05/26/2017)
- Stock Market and Gold Trend Update with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (05/26/2017)
- Is Your Cost of Living Rising? Why the Elites Aren't Worried About Inflation - Charles Hugh Smith (05/26/2017)
- ESPN and the Bursting of the Sports Bubble - William Anderson (05/25/2017)
- Was Manchester Blowback? - Ron Paul Institute (05/25/2017)
- Will The Feds Target Bitcoin as a National Security Risk? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- What Is The Purpose of Doing Deals With Saudi Arabia After 9/11? -Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- Marc Faber on Canada, Real Estate and Investing in Canada (05/24/2017)
- Warfare State at War with Trump as he Plans Warfare Against Iran - The Real News (05/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here