The US Stock Market Drop Has Nothing To Do With China Explains Marc Faber - Mike Swanson (01/08/2016)
Marc Faber explains why China is not the cause of the market decline despite claims of stock market bubble bulls.
“The analysts and the strategists and the economists who got it all wrong about the U.S. now blame China for the market decline when, in fact, most stocks began to decline in November 2014,” said Faber, speaking to Yahoo Finance from Thailand.
Faber is absolutely correct and the trend of more stocks falling than going up is simply continuing this year.
That means that US stock market traders need to bet against stocks if they are serious about trading individual stocks to make money instead of doing it just to gamble.
This is why I have setup my short selling group to kick off this year.
To join and get in go here.
Most Recent Posts
- Rick Rule: Weakness In Gold Equities Has Me Very Excited - Palisade Radio (03/26/2017)
- What Is The Ochelli Effect? (03/26/2017)
- Silver Miners’ Q4’16 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (03/24/2017)
- Libertarian Angle: Trump's Budget Proposal - Future of Freedom Foundation (03/24/2017)
- Special Stock Market Mastermind Session With David Skarica - Lessons from March 23 - Mike Swanson (03/23/2017)
- Watch Health Care Bill Today and Buy Mining Stocks That Pop - Mike Swanson (03/23/2017)
- Global Empire - Capitalism and Democracy - Tariq Ali (03/23/2017)
- 800 Families File Lawsuit Against Saudi Arabia over 9/11 - Carey Wedler (03/22/2017)
- Our Stock Market Bubble and the Weirdness Inside DC - Mike Swanson (03/22/2017)
- Yes I Have A Buy on Gold and Gold Mining Stocks Now - Mike Swanson (03/21/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here