The US Stock Market Drop Has Nothing To Do With China Explains Marc Faber - Mike Swanson (01/08/2016)
Marc Faber explains why China is not the cause of the market decline despite claims of stock market bubble bulls.
“The analysts and the strategists and the economists who got it all wrong about the U.S. now blame China for the market decline when, in fact, most stocks began to decline in November 2014,” said Faber, speaking to Yahoo Finance from Thailand.
Faber is absolutely correct and the trend of more stocks falling than going up is simply continuing this year.
That means that US stock market traders need to bet against stocks if they are serious about trading individual stocks to make money instead of doing it just to gamble.
This is why I have setup my short selling group to kick off this year.
To join and get in go here.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Upleg Momentum Building - Adam Hamilton (04/22/2017)
- Cramer Pumps Apple Yells Buy Demands You Chase Fad Big Cap Tech! - Mike Swanson (04/21/2017)
- Ted Galen Carpenter on Trump’s schoolyard strategy for dealing with North Korea - Scott Horton Show (04/21/2017)
- Marx, Orwell and State-Cartel Socialism - Charles Hugh-Smith (04/20/2017)
- The Libertarian Angle: Trump’s Attack on Syria - Future of Freedom Foundation (04/20/2107)
- The Second Donald Trump Administration - Mike Swanson (04/19/2017)
- Interview With Source Exploration - David Skarica (04/19/2017)
- Does Anybody Know What Our Russia Policy Is? - Ron Paul Institute (04/18/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Gold Breakout & False Signals from GDXJ? - Jordan Roy-Byrne (04/18/2017)
- How Donald Trump Became a Tool of the Deep State - David Stockman Speech (04/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here