The US Stock Market Drop Has Nothing To Do With China Explains Marc Faber - Mike Swanson (01/08/2016)
Marc Faber explains why China is not the cause of the market decline despite claims of stock market bubble bulls.
“The analysts and the strategists and the economists who got it all wrong about the U.S. now blame China for the market decline when, in fact, most stocks began to decline in November 2014,” said Faber, speaking to Yahoo Finance from Thailand.
Faber is absolutely correct and the trend of more stocks falling than going up is simply continuing this year.
That means that US stock market traders need to bet against stocks if they are serious about trading individual stocks to make money instead of doing it just to gamble.
This is why I have setup my short selling group to kick off this year.
To join and get in go here.
Most Recent Posts
- Fed QT Stocks, Gold Impact - Adam Hamilton (09/22/2017)
- Are Facebook and Google the New Colonial Powers? - Charles Hugh Smith (09/22/2017)
- Neocons and Hollywood Liberals Go to 'War' on Russia - The Real News (09/22/2017)
- Trump's UN Speech: A Neocon Dream? - Ron Paul Institute (09/22/2017)
- Take a Look at these APPL and GOOG Stock Charts (Plus Gold Update) - Mike Swanson (09/21/2017)
- Hey Advertisers: The Data-Mining Emperor Has No Clothes - Charles Hugh Smith (09/21/2017)
- Congress Spars on Healthcare, Unites to Fund War - The Real News (09/21/2017)
- Donald Trump's UN Speech and the End of American Exceptionalism - Ochelli Effect (09/21/2017)
- Yes, This Time It Is Different: But Not in Good Ways - Charles Hugh Smith (09/20/2017)
- Trump's China-Sanctions Madness Imperils the Dollar - Ryan McMaken (09/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here