The US Stock Market Drop Has Nothing To Do With China Explains Marc Faber - Mike Swanson (01/08/2016)
Marc Faber explains why China is not the cause of the market decline despite claims of stock market bubble bulls.
“The analysts and the strategists and the economists who got it all wrong about the U.S. now blame China for the market decline when, in fact, most stocks began to decline in November 2014,” said Faber, speaking to Yahoo Finance from Thailand.
Faber is absolutely correct and the trend of more stocks falling than going up is simply continuing this year.
That means that US stock market traders need to bet against stocks if they are serious about trading individual stocks to make money instead of doing it just to gamble.
This is why I have setup my short selling group to kick off this year.
To join and get in go here.
Most Recent Posts
- Precious Metals Video Update: Correction Coming in the Gold Stocks...? - Jordan Roy-Byrne (02/21/2017)
- Market analysis for the week of February 20th, 2017 - Mike Saul (02/20/2017)
- Stock Market Mastermind Session with David Skarica (02/19/2017)
- Gold-Stock Volume Divergence - Adam Hamilton (02/17/2017)
- Jim Rogers - Macro Outlook in the Trump Era (02/17/2017)
- Greenwald: Empowering the "Deep State" to Undermine Trump is Prescription for Destroying Democracy (02/17/2017)
- I Am Starting to Get Concerned About Donald Trump - Mike Swanson (02/16/2017)
- US Stock Market Not Nervous About Trump - Mike Swanson (02/16/2017)
- Are Donald Trump's Advisors Turning on Themselves? - Mike Swanson (02/15/2017)
- What has been Pushing S&P 500 Higher? - Chris Vermeulen (02/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Donald Trump Stock To Trade
This free special WSW report is devoted to the emergence of new stock market sector leadership following the election of Donald Trump. It includes our latest stock pick to benefit from Trump's programs. Do not think about buying any other stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here