A Stock Market Bounce Is Likely Now, But Another Bigger Drop Will Follow - Mike Swanson (01/07/2016)
A stock market bounce is likely now, but more big losses will be the story for 2016.
One way I have prepared for this year is by creating a private group to target POS stocks to bet against.
I believe most people are going to lose money this year, because they will fail to adapt to the bear market trend.
I don't think you should sell now, because a bounce is likely, but I fear a bounce will make most people just get complacent and fail to make changes.
Instead they will try to keep buying the fad stocks of 2014 over and over again or just hold and hope.
Ironically there are things that are going to go up as a result of the stock market falling.
Gold is going to be the first thing to go up, because people will realize that the Fed is not going to raise rates four times, and it looks like it could be starting a key breakout today.
Investors would be best to raise some cash on the next bounce and put some money into gold.
The next thing one should do is get in my new short selling group and become a Power Investor ASAP.
The POS Stock Detective course is brand new and I am offering a special 41% launch discount this week that expires Sunday night. So buying now means saving money.
You can do that by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- Here comes Trump...Market analysis for the week of 1/16/17 - Mike Saul (01/15/2017)
- Protests in Mexico Push Country to Brink of Revolution and Nobody’s Talking About It - Nick Bernabe (01/13/2017)
- Big Gold Buying Coming - Adam Hamilton (01/13/2017)
- Massive VIX Warning for all Traders - John Winston (01/13/2017)
- The Bizarre Far-Right Billionaire Behind Trump's Presidency - The Real News (01/13/2017)
- Marc Faber Tells CNBC that Trump Will Soon Be Begging for QE4 (01/12/2017)
- Did John McCain 'Launder' Dodgy Trump Intel Dossier? - Daniel McAdams (01/12/2017)
- Podcast - Lior Gantz Looks At Nickel Stocks - Mike Swanson (01/11/2017)
- How I Got Started Trading The Markets - Mike Swanson (01/11/2017)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions: Libertarian Or Authoritarian? - Daniel McAdams (01/11/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Donald Trump Stock To Trade
This free special WSW report is devoted to the emergence of new stock market sector leadership following the election of Donald Trump. It includes our latest stock pick to benefit from Trump's programs. Do not think about buying any other stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here