A Stock Market Bounce Is Likely Now, But Another Bigger Drop Will Follow - Mike Swanson (01/07/2016)
A stock market bounce is likely now, but more big losses will be the story for 2016.
One way I have prepared for this year is by creating a private group to target POS stocks to bet against.
I believe most people are going to lose money this year, because they will fail to adapt to the bear market trend.
I don't think you should sell now, because a bounce is likely, but I fear a bounce will make most people just get complacent and fail to make changes.
Instead they will try to keep buying the fad stocks of 2014 over and over again or just hold and hope.
Ironically there are things that are going to go up as a result of the stock market falling.
Gold is going to be the first thing to go up, because people will realize that the Fed is not going to raise rates four times, and it looks like it could be starting a key breakout today.
Investors would be best to raise some cash on the next bounce and put some money into gold.
The next thing one should do is get in my new short selling group and become a Power Investor ASAP.
The POS Stock Detective course is brand new and I am offering a special 41% launch discount this week that expires Sunday night. So buying now means saving money.
You can do that by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Hostage to Stocks - Adam Hamilton (04/28/2017)
- Sprott Monthly Market Update with Rick Rule: Bull Market in its Infancy - Palisade Radio (04/28/2017)
- Our Turk Allies Just Attacked Our Kurd Allies - Whose Side Are We On? - Ron Paul Institute (04/27/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Trump 15% Business Tax Bluster or Real? Mike Swanson (04/27/2017)
- From "FANG" to "Fast Five" - Mike Swanson (04/26/2017)
- A Rising (Central Bank) Tide Turns Everyone into a Genius - Charles Hugh-Smith (04/26/2017)
- U.S. Threatens Nuclear Deal it Admits Iran Respects - How Will Tehran Respond? - The Real News (04/26/2017)
- China Finally Sends U.S. Positive Messages on North Korea - James Holbrooks (04/25/2017)
- Dr Marc Faber: Coordinating Central Bankers Desperate to Keep Colossal Global Debt Bubble Inflated (04/25/2017)
- Who Will Live in the Suburbs if Millennials Favor Cities? - Charles Hugh-Smith (04/24/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here