New Yahoo Finance/CNBC Video Star Suggests This Is Buy Point Of Lifetime (08/27/2015)
Again, it’s true that nasty August market dumps – such as the one in the bear market of 2002, or the 1998 emerging-markets panic that resembles the current situation – stocks lifted only to fall back again in September and October before finally making a reliable bottom.
But then there’s August 1982, which was indeed the ultimate bottom of all ultimate bottoms, the end of a 15-year stagnation in stocks that launched the great generational bull market of the ‘80s and ‘90s.
But then, of course, no one was expecting or predicting such a thing back then. And there were fewer tweeting traders and financial-news outlets to trot out all the old clichés.
Santoli suggests to ignore all past market charts and focus on August 1982 - when the market made a major bottom. Do not look for a retest or be cautious. Just buy and believe.
Santoli has become the lead commentator on Yahoo Finance after Jeff Macke left and is now becoming a regular guest on CNBC where he always says the market is going to go up.
Most Recent Posts
- Has the S&P 500 broken it's up trend? - Mike Saul (08/20/2017)
- Gold Miners’ Q2’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (08/18/2017)
- Cramer Says Stock Market Is Dropping Not Because of Trump - CNBC (08/18/2017)
- Wilkerson: Under Trump, Al Qaeda is Flourishing - The Real News (08/18/2017)
- Five Ways the Charlottesville Marches Backfired - Jeffrey Tucker (08/18/2017)
- Are We Already in Recession? - Charles Hugh Smith (08/18/2017)
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
- Will More DC Political Instability Bring Stock Market Risks? - Mike Swanson (08/17/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Breakout Targets for Gold, GDX, GDXJ - Palisade Radio (08/17/2017)
- Wall Street Leaders Attack Donald Trump -CNBC (08/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here