CNBC Bubble Head Says "Nothing To Worry About" (05/07/2015)
Don Luskin, chief investment officer of TrendMacro, says Fed chairs have "terrible track records of predicting the market" and explains why there's nothing to be worried about.
CNBC does not reveal that Luskin opened up a mutual fund that invested in tech stocks and internet junk and had to shut it down do to losses in 2000.
But CNBC needs people like to him to reassure investors on stock market down days so he was the perfect guest to interview.
Luskin declares that P/E's mean nothing and with interest rates low stocks can go up forever.
Luskin has NEVER seen an overvalued US stock market and recommends buying more stocks.
Most Recent Posts
- Has the S&P 500 broken it's up trend? - Mike Saul (08/20/2017)
- Gold Miners’ Q2’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (08/18/2017)
- Cramer Says Stock Market Is Dropping Not Because of Trump - CNBC (08/18/2017)
- Wilkerson: Under Trump, Al Qaeda is Flourishing - The Real News (08/18/2017)
- Five Ways the Charlottesville Marches Backfired - Jeffrey Tucker (08/18/2017)
- Are We Already in Recession? - Charles Hugh Smith (08/18/2017)
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
- Will More DC Political Instability Bring Stock Market Risks? - Mike Swanson (08/17/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Breakout Targets for Gold, GDX, GDXJ - Palisade Radio (08/17/2017)
- Wall Street Leaders Attack Donald Trump -CNBC (08/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here