Cramer Begs Janet Yellen Not To Raise Interest Rates (05/07/2015)
"Look, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean I think everyone should express that opinion, especially when that person in question happens to run the Federal Reserve," the "Mad Money" host said.
"So, Ms. Yellen, if you really think stocks are too expensive, raise those margin requirements. But please don't raise interest rates to pop this perceived bubble in valuation because the two often have nothing to do with each other," Cramer added.
Cramer told his audience after ranting about Yellen to buy stocks.
To him valuations do not matter at all.
Notice not once did he try to disagree with her and explain why they are not high.
Nor did he make note of that after she said that in her talk she then qualified it by saying that maybe they make sense with zero rates.
Most Recent Posts
- Has the S&P 500 broken it's up trend? - Mike Saul (08/20/2017)
- Gold Miners’ Q2’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (08/18/2017)
- Cramer Says Stock Market Is Dropping Not Because of Trump - CNBC (08/18/2017)
- Wilkerson: Under Trump, Al Qaeda is Flourishing - The Real News (08/18/2017)
- Five Ways the Charlottesville Marches Backfired - Jeffrey Tucker (08/18/2017)
- Are We Already in Recession? - Charles Hugh Smith (08/18/2017)
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
- Will More DC Political Instability Bring Stock Market Risks? - Mike Swanson (08/17/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Breakout Targets for Gold, GDX, GDXJ - Palisade Radio (08/17/2017)
- Wall Street Leaders Attack Donald Trump -CNBC (08/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here