Cramer Begs Janet Yellen Not To Raise Interest Rates (05/07/2015)
"Look, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean I think everyone should express that opinion, especially when that person in question happens to run the Federal Reserve," the "Mad Money" host said.
"So, Ms. Yellen, if you really think stocks are too expensive, raise those margin requirements. But please don't raise interest rates to pop this perceived bubble in valuation because the two often have nothing to do with each other," Cramer added.
Cramer told his audience after ranting about Yellen to buy stocks.
To him valuations do not matter at all.
Notice not once did he try to disagree with her and explain why they are not high.
Nor did he make note of that after she said that in her talk she then qualified it by saying that maybe they make sense with zero rates.
Most Recent Posts
- Bitcoin Bull Predicts $100,000 Price For TV - CNBC (12/11/207)
- My Thoughts on Gold Trends Now and Bitcoin Futures - Mike Swanson (12/11/2017)
- Bitcoin futures are here, + end of year move in the stock market - Mike "Tiny" Saul (12/11/2017)
- Greece Emerges from Economic Crisis with Increased Inequality - The Real News (12/08/2017)
- Interactive Brokers Sees Total Chaos with Bitcoin Futures Coming - CNBC (12/08/2017)
- Trump Wants a Secret Spy Network Around the World to Fight the ‘Deep State’: Report - Jake Anderson (12/08/2017)
- New Marc Faber Interview - Revenge Economist (12/08/2017)
- The JFK Files : The Murder of a President - The Fifth Estate (12/08/2017)
- Ron Paul's Market Update --- Bitcoin Wins The Twitter Poll Against Gold (12/08/2017)
- What Is Money? (Yes, We're Talking About Bitcoin) - Charles Hugh Smith (12/07/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here