Department of Homeland Security Prepares To Track Your Every Move (04/04/2015)
From the Washington Post:
The Department of Homeland Security is seeking bids from companies able to provide law enforcement officials with access to a national license-plate tracking system — a year after canceling a similar solicitation over privacy issues.
Privacy advocates who reviewed a copy of the privacy impact assessment said it fell short.
“If this goes forward, DHS will have warrantless access to location information going back at least five years about virtually every adult driver in the U.S., and sometimes to their image as well,” said Gregory T. Nojeim, senior counsel for the Center for Democracy & Technology.
For full story go here.
Many Americans are willing to give up their freedoms and privacy out of worship to big brother.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Miners’ Q3’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (11/20/2017)
- Will We See a “Santa” Rally in the Markets This Year? - Mike Swanson (11/16/2017)
- The Retail Winners and Losers of the Earnings Season - Bloomberg (11/16/2017)
- War on ISIS - Whose Side Are We Really On? - Ron Paul Institute (11/16/2017)
- A Look at the JFK File Dump with Chuck Ochelli - The Corbett Report (11/16/2017)
- Mideast Turmoil: Follow the Oil, Follow the Money - Charles Hugh Smith (11/15/2017)
- White House Said to Consider El-Erian as Fed Vice Chair - Bloomberg (11/15/2017)
- The Ochelli Effect: News Marbles Meet Trumps Blender - Mike Swanson (11/15/2017)
- Norman Solomon and Paul Jay discuss the Struggle in the Democratic Party - The Real News (11/15/2017)
- Why GE Shares Are Tumbling - Bloomberg (11/14/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here