Jim Cramer Leads Gullabulls Into Oblivion (03/31/2015)
The market is in a stage three top and becoming increasingly more volatile.
Internals are disintegrating inside the stock market and it is only a matter of time that we will see the US stock market go into a bear market.
But everyone is bullish thinking that the stairway to heaven rally that began in December, 2012 is just going to go on forever, and the occasional wonder rally days provoke euphoria among bulls.
And so Jim Cramer pumped Lululemon hype last night:
What Cramer and "Fast Money" boys on CNBC tend to do is just hype up whatever stock happened to have a big move that day.
What is interesting is that the quality of stocks he is pumping is going down the toilet.
He used to pump DOW stocks.
Last month it was biotech right before it topped.
And now it is silly stuff like lemon.
Of course this makes him a silly guy, but it is what happens at a bull market end.
Most Recent Posts
- Has the S&P 500 broken it's up trend? - Mike Saul (08/20/2017)
- Gold Miners’ Q2’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (08/18/2017)
- Cramer Says Stock Market Is Dropping Not Because of Trump - CNBC (08/18/2017)
- Wilkerson: Under Trump, Al Qaeda is Flourishing - The Real News (08/18/2017)
- Five Ways the Charlottesville Marches Backfired - Jeffrey Tucker (08/18/2017)
- Are We Already in Recession? - Charles Hugh Smith (08/18/2017)
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
- Will More DC Political Instability Bring Stock Market Risks? - Mike Swanson (08/17/2017)
- Precious Metals Video Update: Breakout Targets for Gold, GDX, GDXJ - Palisade Radio (08/17/2017)
- Wall Street Leaders Attack Donald Trump -CNBC (08/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here