Jim Cramer Leads Gullabulls Into Oblivion (03/31/2015)
The market is in a stage three top and becoming increasingly more volatile.
Internals are disintegrating inside the stock market and it is only a matter of time that we will see the US stock market go into a bear market.
But everyone is bullish thinking that the stairway to heaven rally that began in December, 2012 is just going to go on forever, and the occasional wonder rally days provoke euphoria among bulls.
And so Jim Cramer pumped Lululemon hype last night:
What Cramer and "Fast Money" boys on CNBC tend to do is just hype up whatever stock happened to have a big move that day.
What is interesting is that the quality of stocks he is pumping is going down the toilet.
He used to pump DOW stocks.
Last month it was biotech right before it topped.
And now it is silly stuff like lemon.
Of course this makes him a silly guy, but it is what happens at a bull market end.
Most Recent Posts
- Bitcoin Bull Predicts $100,000 Price For TV - CNBC (12/11/207)
- My Thoughts on Gold Trends Now and Bitcoin Futures - Mike Swanson (12/11/2017)
- Bitcoin futures are here, + end of year move in the stock market - Mike "Tiny" Saul (12/11/2017)
- Greece Emerges from Economic Crisis with Increased Inequality - The Real News (12/08/2017)
- Interactive Brokers Sees Total Chaos with Bitcoin Futures Coming - CNBC (12/08/2017)
- Trump Wants a Secret Spy Network Around the World to Fight the ‘Deep State’: Report - Jake Anderson (12/08/2017)
- New Marc Faber Interview - Revenge Economist (12/08/2017)
- The JFK Files : The Murder of a President - The Fifth Estate (12/08/2017)
- Ron Paul's Market Update --- Bitcoin Wins The Twitter Poll Against Gold (12/08/2017)
- What Is Money? (Yes, We're Talking About Bitcoin) - Charles Hugh Smith (12/07/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here