Podcast - Ike Iossif on the Current State of the Stock Market and Gold - Mike Swanson (03/20/2015)
In this week's Friday podcast I interviewed Ike Iossif of marketviews.tv.
I interviewed Ike last in January and I wanted to get his take on what he sees in the markets now and what his indicators are telling him.
You can also download the mp3 audio file for this podcast on your computer by clicking here WITH A RIGHT BUTTON CLICK and selecting SAVE FILE AS from the drop down menu.
We talked about the following charts in the interview:
Note I am running a special on my Stock Market Mastery Course. Check it out by going here.
If you have a rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
If you use itunes open up your itunes account and go to podcasts and do a search for WallStreetWindow and you'll be able to subscribe to this podcast and get new releases the instant they are available - and listen with your device anywhere you want.
If you subscribe via itunes it will help support this podcast by getting itunes to recommend it to its users.
Most Recent Posts
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
- Stock Market Party Coming To An End Warns Marc Faber - Kitco News (10/17/2017)
- Facebook and the US Government Are in a Race to Read Your Mind - Jake Anderson (10/17/2017)
- The Fed Is Confused about What Drives Inflation - Frank Shostak (10/17/2017)
- On Iran, Trump Follows Iraq War Neocons - The Real News (10/17/2017)
- Jim Rogers - Adventures in Finance Episode 34 (10/16/2017)
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Inflation Is Much Higher Than Advertised - Charles Hugh Smith (10/16/2017)
- Chinese Assault on Petrodollar - Darius Shahtahmasebi (10/16/2017)
- Price Projections for the S&P 500 with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (10/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here