Podcast - Ike Iossif on the Current State of the Stock Market and Gold - Mike Swanson (03/20/2015)
In this week's Friday podcast I interviewed Ike Iossif of marketviews.tv.
I interviewed Ike last in January and I wanted to get his take on what he sees in the markets now and what his indicators are telling him.
You can also download the mp3 audio file for this podcast on your computer by clicking here WITH A RIGHT BUTTON CLICK and selecting SAVE FILE AS from the drop down menu.
We talked about the following charts in the interview:
Note I am running a special on my Stock Market Mastery Course. Check it out by going here.
If you have a rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
If you use itunes open up your itunes account and go to podcasts and do a search for WallStreetWindow and you'll be able to subscribe to this podcast and get new releases the instant they are available - and listen with your device anywhere you want.
If you subscribe via itunes it will help support this podcast by getting itunes to recommend it to its users.
Most Recent Posts
- ESPN and the Bursting of the Sports Bubble - William Anderson (05/25/2017)
- Was Manchester Blowback? - Ron Paul Institute (05/25/2017)
- Will The Feds Target Bitcoin as a National Security Risk? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- What Is The Purpose of Doing Deals With Saudi Arabia After 9/11? -Mike Swanson (05/24/2017)
- Marc Faber on Canada, Real Estate and Investing in Canada (05/24/2017)
- Warfare State at War with Trump as he Plans Warfare Against Iran - The Real News (05/24/2017)
- Does the World End in Fire or Ice? Thoughts on Japan and the Inflation/Deflation Debate - Charles Hugh-Smith (05/23/2017)
- Vietnam in the Daytime - A Walk Around Saigon (05/23/2017)
- Does Politics Matter For the Stock Market? - David Skarica (05/22/2017)
- Traders Prepare for Quadruple ETF's and Gold Stock Trend Update - Mike Swanson (05/22/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here