Last week, the S&P 500 price/revenue ratio reached the highest level in history, outside of the single week of March 24, 2000 that represented the peak of the tech bubble.
Understand How Global Financial Markets and Deep World Geopolitics Intersect
Top Stories for Today
More Breaking Stock Market and Financial News
- Caterpillar's stock surges after BMO Capital says business has 'passed the lows'
- J.C. Penney accepting Apple Pay nationwide
- Pandora Media shares gain more than 4% premarket after upbeat analyst note
- Arconic shares surge 6% premarket after company beats on profit, raises outlook
- Vice Media lays off 2% of staff as focus turns more toward video
- Nektar Therapeutics surges 10% on $150 mln Eli Lilly deal
- PetMed's stock surges after profit and sales rise above expectations
- Illinois Tool Works tops profit estimates, raises guidance
- What's the issue with metal detectors in Jerusalem?
- UPDATE: Hibbett Sports issues profit warning, citing 'very challenging sales trends', stock slides 16.5%
Janet Yellen's Fed Policy Will Move Gold
To get our next video update subscribe to our Youtube Channel by going here.